BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cured




I miss my zainul!!! Pictures above are my reaction after I talked to my zainul over the phone...He loves me =)

I could'nt sleep lastnight...but after tonight I'm surely sure to sleep well tonight..coz my zainul loves me!


This is how I looked before he calls. That moment I was hating my life for not being able to conquer zainul's heart/love. I was overly reacted coz I just hate it!
Furthermore, I looked horrible when I'm not happy/upset/frustrated/ you name it..I look terrible and feeling so ugly when I'm having those feelings. My eye-bags! Could'nt sleep, my eye-bags are so annoying! Ugly!!! But, you wanna know what, the only cure is zainul's love. The love he showers me. Love, love, love! God! I'm so deeply in love with my zainul!
Hehe...he loves me...i love him..i love US BOTH.
Nite-nite,
Mrs. Zane

0 comments: