BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Duty Call

Anniversary day...I cancelled my plan for going to airport for my zainul's departure to KL...but I received msg from my DCE...i.e Duty Calls.. =(

Courtesy call meeting at 9am and I have had to set the refreshments...Arrived at 810am..I was in the pantry, preparing the stuff and my DCE came in and she gave me a $100 cheque for me to celebrate mother's day for my mom and nini....!!!!!

I was so touched by her generosity...she thanked me for everything that I've done and she says that I deserve such thing...I'm so grateful for having her as my boss...I feel blessed, so blessed Alhamdullilah!!!

I told my zainul over the phone as we was about to board in to KL..my zainul makes my day, my dce makes my day...I love you all!!!!

I finished my refreshment settings and I even finished up task that I don't really have to worry of taking it home again...till it was 1239pm that I left the office. Furthermore, by this Monday, am gonna claim my overtime!!!! Yeah!!! Financially blessed!! Alhamdullilah ;)

Missing my zainul so much..he's too far-far away from me... =(
I love my life ;)




xoxo
Mrs Zane

0 comments: