BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't Wanna Lose You


This morning, I was driving on my way to work and I didnt tejumpa my zainul on the road like yesterday =(

At 12pm i tried to call up my zainul and to my surprised he was only awaken by my call (he was asleep). I asked of how come that he was still at home. I was then freaking shocked when he told me that he was fainted time sahur...

He said that he was brought to the emergency room at that hour (subuh)..I didnt let him to talk much coz I wanted him to rest well.

It’s such a horror to me, I was holding on my tears and acted less-panic. I immediately told Rachel, and I was sure that it was because of he has had been skipping his sahur for the past few days back (before zainul’s parents balik from umrah) and tiredness (he even went out with his friend main game ‘Dota’ again till late night).

After 2pm, I walked straight to KFC to get my zainul a whipped potato or anything I considered is good for him at that condition. I then received his sms telling me his mom has told him that he fainted/collapsed 3x time sahur and he’s grateful that he could sadar semula. I felt like i wanted to cry, ku tahan... As I arrived to zainul’s house, he got out the door and looked so poorly sick and pity..I hold on my tears not to cry as I met him face to face with his right arm still had a cotton pasted with a cell-o-tape bakas ‘bedrip’ and handed him the KFC Snack Plate that I got him. He looks so handsome and he could smile to me eventhough he’s feeling weak.

After sungkai, I waited for his call mcm biasa (he calls from/pakai his grandfather’s house), and so he did. He told me what really happened and he giggled that about his fainted story was the hot topic being told among his immediate family time sungkai and I went upstairs to my room as we were still talking on the phone. I cried, realizing what if that was the end of his life (uncertain circumstances). I just can’t imagine it, instead, i cried because I’m scared of losing my zainul...

“Zainul, how i wish i just could be there with u at the time when it happened and be there with u d emergency ward and just taking good care of you..I don’t wanna lose u :’( ’’ – your gf

0 comments: