BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Z-STYLE FASHION LANE

First and Foremost, I didnt ‘curi nama’ or promoting my name, for God’s Sake!

And the story goes like this...

I’m doing a big favour for my zainul and his mum for selling 32 exclusive sarees from India. My zainul’s mother assigned the siblings to try to sell sarees that she got from India. I sincerely am honoured to assist selling those sarees. Eventhough at first, I totally was not convinced of myself whether I manage to market those sarees or otherwise. I honestly doubted the laris-ness....

My zainul was trying hard convincing me the beauty of the saree and that the selling price is reasonable. I had to think twice before I get myself involved in this textile biz coz I myself dislike saree (the designs). I was so negative about it, but gratefully, today’s modern technology couldnt be more easier that I decided to market via internet/blog.
Last Thursday, I went to my zainul’s place to collect the 32 sarees. I told my zainul about the idea and he advised me to proceed with it. So, as I got home I immediately took pictures of the sarees and as soon as I got the first 11 pictures, I created a blog http://zarzanefashionlane.blogspot.com. I creatively got the blog created with the coolest layout too.
The next day, I promoted the saree in the blog to my colleagues. All of them adore the sarees and I was so flattered then I realized that every individual’s taste are different from one another. They told me the beauty of saree and how reasonable the prices was. I managed to sell 3 sarees that time. That was a good sign, I supposed.

I met up my zainul at his place. He told me that his mother was aware of it and endorsed our strategy via blog. His mother told him that her sister has taken 4 pictures of the saree for her to market it via internet as well. My zainul wanted me to change the blog's name. So, we agreed to change it to http://z-stylefashionlane.blogspot.com. This is because, we can’t use ZA Handicraft due to copyright issue and we were sure enough that his sister would sell it via internet by naming it ‘ZA Handicraft’.

I even promoted the blog in my facebook as approved by my zainul. I’m so grateful that our strategy marketing those saress via blog is brilliant and worked out very well. Furthermore, zainul's mother wanted us to gmbr kasut-kasut di ZA Handicraft for us to display in our freaking blog atu.. Plus, it takes an effort to sell it and I even proudly telling the customers that the sarees belongs to zainul's mother and I'm sincerely assisting jual-jualan ani.

Unfortunately, I got an unpleasant judgement of my marketing strategy by someone. Someone whom I never thought would offended me with humiliation. The term ‘humiliation’ in this matter is humiliation that I trully do not deserve at all.

I was being stated ‘curi nama’ and ‘promoting my name’..which is a total bullshits!


Just to clear things out:-

1. The saress aren’t belong to me. The freaking blog belongs to my zainul & I. Those sarees 100% belongs to my zainul’s mother. Whereas, ZARZANE is zar & zainul..get it?!

2. I honestly don’t dare to use ZA Handicraft to be as the blog’s name coz takut ‘copyright’ and plus we are just selling the sarees on behalf of ZA Handicraft. We even consulted the mother on how we’re selling those sarees. Furthermore, we knew that the sister would create something via internet by using ZA Handicraft.

3. We sincerely are promoting ZA Handicraft sampai we took our time to take pictures of the kadai and other accessories twice this week.

4. The term Fashion Lane covers A WIDE RANGE OF FASHION.

5. I seriously adore KIMORA LEE SIMMONS! She has been my inspiration dari dulu. I envy her success and I trully adore her ways in fashion industry.

So, I decided to handle this matter a.k.a bullshits PROFESSIONALLY and positively coz I don’t give a damn! I hereby sincerely supporting ZA Handicraft for the goodness sake of my zainul & his beloved parents. I cherish this opportunity to foresee myself on my capability in this business venture.

Keep in mind, Allah Adil ;) and pls always THINK BEFORE YOU ACT and BE GRATEFUL!

Now, ask your self, how do u feel when u judge me with the ugly feud and trying to put me down?
Anyways, i love my zainul to death. I’m glad ada Syahmi tadi..he even learnt to say my name ;) “Auntie Nina”... I miss my Zainul and Syahmi :’)

0 comments: