BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Freestyle Martial-Arts

We boxed with love!

Zainul VS Zar


Yesterday, my zainul and I was suppose to go to Tasek for jogging. My Zainul was so kusut inda mau ke Tasek. Iatah we were doing our own freestyle martial-art instead. And the chali part is that he keeps on doing yg mcm wrestling style...hehe...then we had an idea to do boxing saja! So fun!

And so, he took our boxing gloves and loving it from the start to the end of our fight! Our freestyle boxing ani includes the regular boxing, kick boxing, karate, ninja style (hehe...blimey!) and KUNG-FU! Haha!

I brabisly enjoyed it and I'd love to do it again EVERYDAY with my Zainul....! Bnr..siuk brabis!!! And that's what I called Exercise..! ;D

"Martial-Arts Rock!"


Zainul LOVES Zar

0 comments: