BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sway With 100% Romance

You & Me...

You & Me...

You & Me...
My zainul asked me out for a date! Last saturday, my zainul called me up and asked to dress up. He took me out to a romantic early-dinner ;) We talked only about us...Oh My Dear God, I'm so sway with his love ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That evening, he made me a flower pki tissue..I called it an 'Eagle flower' hehe...he made it himself and gave it to me and in that moment I trully felt that I'm his special love one.... Oh Zainul my darling....I wanna marry you...so - so - bad..... *hehe* I'm a dreamer* ~~~~


Hehe...so sway with my words too...but everybits are so real coz my zainul is a romantic charming man...He's My Man..! ;)

The Eagle Flower
Pics of 06 Dec 08

0 comments: