BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What A Day... *Sigh*

I'm feeling low, on few things that I hate to talk about..


Ok, long story short..


I kinda hate yesterday (Sunday), I'm still feeling so low about it until today. I went to au lait for breakfast this morning and one thing that a lil' bit cheering me up was my cafe latte (pic below).. They made a smily faced bunny for me...! But not quite a smily bunny though..booo.... :)


***

My dad called me up telling me about a gas explosion that occured this afternoon at a 'fish ball factory' in Muara. The worst, bnyk org mati katanya. So tragic. He said the factory is close to my brother's office block. He told me about him trying to reach him on the phone bnyk kali but to no avail. Pikir apa kah-apa kah...then finally my brother answered my dad's phone call and telling him that he's alright...We thought he mati...(ooppsss, mind my words..) A Thing that crossed my mind is that we bnyk dosa between each other, iatah if ia mati I'd cry..hehe... Peace!


"My Deepest Condolences to the victims family"

0 comments: