BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Effort

I went for eca today, aerobic. It was fun and worth of going too. My sweat was flowing so bnyk and flat tarus my tummy (haha..NOT! but just a little). I’m honestly happy & grateful with my body sdh but my only concern is my tummy... I just can’t do anymore `sit-ups’ coz I dislike it, I got headache everytime I practiced that dulu.


Now, I prefer to dance saja. I used to be a dancer since primary school till my parent’s divorced (i.e. 2003). Dancing was my passion & part of my life and now it is just part of my history.


I’ve been doing the dance aerobic yg r&b and belly dancing yg pakai vcd/dvd now. I find it so convenient & fun to do it at home especially that I prefer doing it in my bedroom ;) [i.e. everytime before I take a shower].


Hmmm... as a matter of fact, I really miss `work-out’ moments with my Zainul :( He once told me that he loves about me keeping in shape, well, that’s because ever since my tummy jadi `belly’ (the word `belly’ mcm dapat we imagine tarus of how bunchit tummy atu..) eerrghh, how I hate the word `bunchit’ sbnrnya.. Well, `hehe’...


I arrived home looking at myself (esp my belly) in the mirror, I must say that I’m quite happy about the tummy after the aerobic tadi :p


My eyes! Ada eyebags! So, now, I think I’ll have to work-out on my eyebags too. Gotta get my beauty sleep despite crying almost everynight ever since my Zainul so jauh from me. :’(


Flat tummy pls and no eyebags too..amin, amin, amin” – my prayer ;p

I miss my zainul so much and I love him for always, can’t wait for him to come back home! ;)

0 comments: