BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

Hey everyone...We're in day 2 of 2009. Lastnight only I started off jotting down my resolutions that running wild in my mind. Siuk jua but hopefully I could fulfil it all splendidly and work-out smoothly.
I'd like to share one of my resolutions with u guys. The one thing that a bit ridiculous but I just couldn't help to include in my list is that how I wish to vanish off c Bush & Keturunan nya, Freeze off + Vanish off the Satanic Israeli yg jahat only brabis atu!
Why I've said 'only' is that I remember when I was in Singapore last year where I met and made friend with an Isreali man. Yes, a friend.. He was in his mid 40ish usulnya. As we were talking about work related stuff, he then asked me a questions....
"Are u a Muslim?", he said.
"Yes, I am. And you're a jew", I replied with a smile. (I was wearing my tudong at that time).
"So, you're a Muslim, is it ok that u're talking to me?", he questioned me.
I then answered his question still with a smile,
"My friend, we're human being. Yes, I'm a Muslim and you're a jew. We're just people with different religions. Islam is beautiful & peaceful, that's my only faith. And look on how we treat each other, no hatred at all, don't you think?".
He then just smiled and he even thanked me for talking to him because he thought that I would jahati ia verbally. He also added that he and his wife, who was also accompanying him in Singapore, really love the peacefulness in S'pore..Well, who doesn't? c Bush and the gang jahat d Israel atu saja way too blind and mcm SETAN! Isshhh! *menyumpah2 ku*
In a way, I was also tryin to change his mind set of PEACE between 2 religions yg bekelaie brabis. By Allah's will, insyAllah...
***
Peace No War. So, War nada, lets just concern about the Global Warming...Go green! *InsyAllah & Amin*
To Love, Peace & No War,


Pic of 02 Jan 09

0 comments: