BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Knockin' On Heaven's Door


I had a bad flu. I had to kick c baby (my cat) out from my bedroom.. hmm, ‘kick-out’ sounds so harsh, I wanna change it to “I had to asked c baby to stay out from my bedroom until habis my flu saja”. Ah..that’s better ;) As a matter of fact, I missed her for accompanying me in my bedroom.. She stood outside my bedroom door, staring at me like “pls let me in” look…nangis ku liat… poor baby…



Anyways, last Saturday I spent time with my Zainul. That was the day when his test result keluar..! And so, first, as we knew the result would come out in the afternoon and just awaiting for Zainul’s friend to inform him via sms saja. We drove to Zainul’s house and his daddy asked him about his result, and that made us both more nervous. While waiting for the news of the result, we decided to go out for lunch.


After lunch, I told my Zainul to just check on it himself. So, we drove to ITB. We prayed dlm hati (hehe), he walks out from my car, entered the main building where the results being displayed at. In the car, I prayed so hard for the good news…


Few minutes later, my Zainul then walks out from the building, his body language was so weak BUT his face looks glowing..! Berseri ani wah! I took off my shades just to have a clear look at his expression. As he walks towards the car, the smile on his face was so obviously ketara..!! Aha! He passed!!!!


We screamed happily in the car and his ‘disguise’ didn’t work out coz he was too happy! Grateful I must say….
He just couldn’t wait to tell that to his parents.


At his home, we got the chance to play with Syahmi..! He’s adorable!



***


My Zainul and I celebrated his ‘round 1 success’ over dinner. That was the time when my flu getting menjadi-jadi… And it made me look puffy especially in the eyes…




“Vitamin C nada…iatah…pardon me, anti-body of mine” – me, talking to myself..


Zainul, I’m proud of u! Well done and keep on doing well for the next semester till it’s done splendidly.. I love u so much *Mwah!*” – your zar, forever yours…




0 comments: