BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Long Overdue

I’m feeling so gloomy over my coma HP Tablet Laptop. I have made my own survey for repair cost, shockingly that it may reach $1k!

Mind as well bali baru kali apakah! Issh!

I remember, a month ago that I have made a statement of how much I hate gadgets, I kept on mumbling that balik2 when my other cell-phone rusak too and I have got to get it fix. Bnyk lagi numbers dlm sana tu!!!!

Iatah since then, baru tia I sibuk2 tulis semua numbers yang I have in my other cell-phone into my address book.

And now, my laptop too! Oh Why?! Why?! Why?! Nasib baik jua ada laptop satu lagi, if nada, my life will be a total boredom! *kn nangis ku eh..*

***


Last Wednesday, my boss gave me chocolates from KL… in which so far, nobody has minta sikit yet…yay! Pls forgive me for the greedy me...hehe :p



***


I arrived home from work, mama informed that c Matilda sdh kana ambil… I cried brabis when I held c Jack Dawson in my arm…don’t wanna talk about it lagi… so, shhh…. :’(



Anyways, today is c Baby’s 4th Birthday!!! And mama ckp c Baby langsung inda mau leave my bedroom since morning..hehe…chali…well, she’s just being a diva on her birthday.. :p

***


I met my Zainul today..! yay! Pheww…it has been so long that we didn’t have got the chance to be with each other since Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday…! And I hate it!

So TGIF! Coz my prayer has been granted that Zainul & I got the chance together-together-forever-and-ever.. hehe…LOL… I’m in love………… ;p

***


Oh hey..! Wahida came to our office tadi! I missed her! Lookin’ fierce yet elegant with her short hair.. ;)


I’m gonna miss Rachel…! I don’t wanna talk about it yet.. :(

"Thanks for the pics, zainul...! I love u for always! mwah!" - ur lady
***

0 comments: