BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Tell Me..

Take A Closer Look At This Kain...



It looks so ridiculous! I saw this d Kofom tdi, and blimey! Like, who would wear kain yg this pattern?! The pattern, or should I say, the 7-in-1 pattern kain, who would wear it...?! would u? would u? would u?!

Whoever the designer is, 2 Thumbs-Down for ya'! and you're so going to hell for making org look bida in this ugly pattern kain of yours..!

***

Anyways, I came home, main with the kittens..they're so hyperly cute... I grabbed Matilda and put her on my shoulder, she crawls all over my head. I lay my self on the couch, then she was just crawling all over my body and then to my head again and then rupanya tetidur tarus..! haha!

Then she crawls to my neck sambung tidur...chali and cute..hehe ;)


&
Matilda

"


"Zainul............i love u bah..." - your girl
***

0 comments: