BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No Fear

I went to Tasek tadi for a jog, ALONE. Yup, I was all alone, no company. I'm well-known for my penakut-ness iatah it felt so good when I encountered one of my fears! Luckily, there were a lot of people dsana and I managed to finish off my 2-rounds around the track. I've got to tone up my fat a lil bit more ;) I can't lose my fat iatah tone it up is just the right thing to do. I chose Tasek coz it's better than anywhere-else for a jog, Bukit Shahbandar is a no-no coz bnyk case lost & found iatah boring inda hebat. :) But, how I really wish dapat rollerblading d Tasek (it is forbidden to main rollerblade d Tasek) boo.....!


Tapi.........

On my way home, I ate Orked's Cookies in my car...! I just couldn't resist of munching it...tpi no worries coz like I said, i'll just tone-up my fat lagi nanti soon ;)





I miss my man

2 comments:

Orked said...

Hmmm... Maybe I should come up with a low fat/calorie cookies. Heehee! Thanks for buying my cookies, Zar! Hearts you XOXO

Zar or Nina said...

you rock!!!! :D