BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

$5

I worked till a bit late today. My Zainul & I had a foot massage tarus at our 'all time preferred' spa. We really needed a massage for after all those previous buzy week with my workloads and my Zainul's workloads + exams...we're feeling a bit lighter and no more body-aching ;)



Last Sunday, I came all the way to bandar to meet up my Zainul and we hantar kittens to his cousins. I kinda miss the kittens already.... :')


Oh hey, I'm selling my book now (as per my previous post 'Read Till You Drop')...for only $5 saja....hehe....then the money will go directly to the 'my charity of wanting to buy new books'...hehe

xoxo,


"Zainul hunny, wanna buy any of my books? $5 saja for each...hehe... I love you" - your zar

0 comments: