BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zar Zainul the 8th



My Zainul and I was counting down the hours for 12AM of 10th May 09, it was a blast! ;D

***

Once upon a time..

09 May 01
Sometime around 3pm – my Zainul proposed me to be his gf.

10 May 01
8:30pm -
The phone rang; it was my Zainul on the phone. He asked, "ok..?"

Then I answered “ok…

At that moment, I could feel of how EXTREMELY happy my Zainul was and as if I could really see his wide smile! hehe…(tapi banar usulnya)

At that moment..! hehe…I’m continuing my story ah…I was feeling so out of the ordinary for knowing that my life has changed! Jadi a Girlfriend!

Now I wonder for the feeling to be Mrs Zainul Asnawi nanti! ;D



“Zainul hunny, thank you for everything and I love you forever and I can’t wait to be officially yours…and Happy Anniversary Baby!”


0 comments: