BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Crocsku

I finally have a pair of my own crocs...! I've been too selective to choose any crocs for my preference. Coz i wanna own yg nada bejual ampai2 d Brunei... Love the colour, love the comfortness when i put it on. I terimagine pakai main tennis with it..

I can't really smile sincerely at this moment coz I'm so shattered by the dreadful ultimate betrayal, infidelity and dishonesty by someone whom I seriously considered as my soulmate/life partner for life.

Allah The Almighty.
I wanna play Archery

2 comments:

KHY said...

be strong and cheer up! bawa besabar and doa2 jua for the best solution..

Zar or Nina said...

thanks Khy, eventhough no one really knows what really happened but im grateful enough for doa-doa from org and yes i'll still be so sabar and keep on doa for the best solution coz Allah's kuasa and help is hebat, so hebat. :')