BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pwada

I met Anef and we had dinner at Twelv and I had to forced for pictures of us to be taken coz I really wanted it ever since he d Brunei! Coz he'll be going back to KL very-very soon :'(

Anef gave me his Prada coz he still loves his D&G purse. For all this while, my man and now Anef too are the reason why I'm emphasizing a mission to abolish or not to buy nor keep fake branded items coz the fakes atu so shitty and makes u look shitty too. In Brunei saja, I rather have the orginal branded bags such as Guess or Charles & Keith or Vincci or Summit or Iora...biasa but inda shitty! kan boys & girls.....???? :) (iatah i inda guna the 2 fake bags lagi! Buang! or i'll tunu saja! hehe :p )


Yesterday, I rescued this little birdie yang masuk in my house. But ia inda mau let go his tiny claws off my palm when I tried to free him suruh fly away...i gosok-gosok his head and cakap-cakap to him (ain't a crazy thing to do, believe me...) and I pajal-pajal then he flew away...but landing ya to the ground inda jauh from where I stood.

"Stop crying, kuluk sdh mua mu atu (trikah tia by smiling)" - Anef Athens

0 comments: