BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tenacity

Lets talk about my new year's resolutions, shall we? : )

1. Still wish to be a kick-ass lady.


2. Revamping my savings.


3. To eat slowly.


4. To drive my car like a real lady? hehe...


5. To reassemble and install tia my chandelier for my bedroom yang i bought 3 years ago.



6. To get a new mattress for my bed (coz i've been using my divorced parents mattress yang they had since they got married in 1982. And i'm still looking for a queen-size mattress yang nada spring. So, it's a high-time to change with a new one already).

7. Hoping to send bad people off to Bermuda Triangle is j
ust what I've got to cross-off from my prolong list. The reason being is due to after watching Gulliver's Twist, Bermuda Triangle is not a bad place after all. Those mini people in that kingdom constructed buildings so amazingly mind-blowing, iatah macam siuk!

So what to do with bad people instead? Doa kan saja baik-baik :p or hantar saja ke sungai yang banyak buaya. Hehe

8. To cook better like Jamie Oliver, Nigella, Kylie Kwong, Anna Olsen & Michael Smith.. hehe

9. To learn and practice languages (French, Spanish, Slavic (Russian), Turkish, Italian, German and Chinese). It would be cool to speak to the exhibitors from those countries in the upcoming BRIDEX 2011.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the internet. I will recommend this web site!
jiu jitsu gi pants for sale