BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Outer

Pouting my lips! eeww! I hate that pose...Why I did it, you may ask?, coz I want ya'll to agree with me that this pose is inda bisai! So DON'T DO IT!

I love the nose pore strip that I only apply for every once a month. It's super crucial to look after your skin. Fortunately, we're the Muslims got the skin-privilege-beauty-routine by the daily 5 times a day with the better water of ayer wudhu.

There are times when a zit came uninvited and our urge of to touching it in hoping that it would disappear. We knew that it will never ever work magically! (but how we wish though). With that being said, I'm glad when my girlfriends introduced to me a year ago the 'acne patch' that works amazingly. :)


I love men's perfumes, seriously I do.

0 comments: