BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bells

The location of where I wanna get married at. The Taman Jubli (atu pun if the Government allowed...hehe) ;p

Yup! I've been doing my dream wedding plan alright...coz it's undeniably fun.

I went jogging yesterday at Taman Jubli. The area is indeed suitable enough now as banyak plants sudah around. And so, what hit me the most while being there was the wedding plan, there...


Although, I've no idea who my husband's gonna be. Call me old-fashioned but, I'm still holding on to the life principle of "a woman is like a flower, a man is like a bee". That's why I don't date around.

My dream wedding is actually as simple as it could be, but the Honeymoon should be the lavish part. My dream honeymoon is the Honeymoon Cruise. Honeymoon is what it's all about in my dream wedding. ;)

I seriously love my future husband already (whoever it may be). I even love my children already. ;p
InsyAllah Amin Ya Rabbal-Al-Amin


Here's the thing, HE doesn't know of how loyal I really am. Fullstop

0 comments: