BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life Character

I've been out watching movies since the early days of this week. Although watching it with my cousins and my friends, still i prefer watching it alone.

I watched the Lion King in 3D last night, and I'm still lovin' it. I cried on the part when Simba's daddy died. So tragically awful and heartbreaking brabis :'(

Last Ramadhan, while I was driving my car around, I wondered in my mind of what kind of a daughter I am. So, I texted up my mama and bapa asking them the same question.

Me: Mama / Bapa, aku ani anak derhaka kah?
Hours later, yes 'hours' later :
Mama replied: "Kenapa kau? bawa istigfar..."
Bapa called: "hehehehe...." *he was giggling saja*

And so, I was like, yehaaaaa Alhamdulillah. ok.

0 comments: