BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Clear

<--- This is my Nini. I know this may sound ridiculously corny but it would be an understandably p.m.s. moment of mine that the other day, I cried my heart out afraid of losing her. I know I shouldn't, but what a girl to do. *embarrass*

Well, Nini has always been worried about me being so single. Even the other family members and friends are too, esp the way I'm embracing my singlehood. *Uh-oh I'm sensing my p.m.s. corny moment, again*

Let me just clear the air against the curiosity and false judgement. I've deeply realized that the way I'm embracing the 'so-called singlehood' life of mine is that I'm more into grooming myself out. Focusing more on fashion & beauty, and getting out of my comfort zone by giving a shot to adventurous activities most importantly staying positive and gratefully tawakal to Allah.

I don't date around and I ain't chasing men like the few women I know. People have been saying to me that my playing hard to get game will get me nowhere.

I'd say they're wrong. For as long as I hold on to my principle by doa to Allah and listening to my tiny little heart believing that love will come to me :)

Staying True, Staying Positive, that's how I roll ;p

0 comments: