BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ponder

I met Nabila afterwork yesterday, and she's getting cuter everyday!

Before heading home, Dd and I went for a grocery shopping and we encountered hardship searching for Chicken that we could hardly find! Don't know what really happened of the unavailability. Well, there were only few whole chicken available but the price is $1++ expensive! Hope to hear about the inflation of chickens soon...hehe...sigh...

Well, as soon as I reached home, I immediately soaked my feet into a nice aromatic warm water to relief the sore on my right ankle. Ilove killer heels so much it hurts...no I ain't complaining..hehe

I want the chic Jimmy Choo's Croc-Effect Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve (click on the picture (link) on more details about these sexy chic thang~ ;)
link: also at BeautyandTheFeastblog & Net-A-Porter




0 comments: