BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

One & Only


Arrived home...so famished...gratefully mama has prepared for dinner ;) Though mama was upstairs at the moment me & dd arrived, while nini-bini was in the kitchen peeling off ‘Limau manis’nya and she looks adorablly cute. ;)

I just love being at home. Currently, I’m reading 'Shoe Addicts'. Speaking of which, I used to be a 122% bookworm (..hehe..to be exact) but now I’d say that I’m a promiscuous reader. I read everything, like magazines and books with plenty of pictures and less text. But I also can’t deny that I do get carried away with books/novels for most of the time too...hehe..peace.

I miss my zainul... He was playing football at UBD with his group of friends today..I miss watching him playing football, God..he looks hot..so `HOT’! I really miss everybit of my zainul..He’s my man.. ;)

As today is 10 of April, counting for 1 month to go for our anniversary..Alhamdullilah, we’ve been sharing the lives and the loves together and gratefully that I’m still so crazy in love with my zainul..we love each other so very much, till death do us apart. Amin.

Baby, I’d like to say thank you for everything, I’m so grateful for our pure loyalty. I miss you and I love you so much.



Hugs & Kisses,
One & Only Mrs. Zane

0 comments: