BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

To Health & Devotion





Went out with my zainul yesterday (Saturday). We went to Soto Rindu at Giant for lunch at around 11:30am++..We have been craving for soto since the first time we went to Giant.. :) And finally, being able to have it yesterday satisfactorily as it has been quiet so long for craving that soto. My baby loves it so much...


Unfortunately, my gastric was striking terribly!


Fortunately, my zainul was with me and I was able to have a rest in his house. He was so lovely, taking good care of me and kept on advising me to have the will power to ‘mind over matter’ of my illness yesterday. I was feeling so weak and terribly in pain. I truly hate the feeling of it.

Time was 4:18pm, had to go back home, I had to respect my zainul’s desire to play football that I had to force myself to wake up and drive myself home, although I was terribly in pain. I just wanted him to have his own time too, coz he took good care of me when I was so sick yesterday.


When I was in the highway road on my way home, my zainul text messaged me advising me to have the “will power” again…hmmm...he was just being so sweet and a caring husband-to-be’ (amin… ;) ). He makes me feel that I’m truly important in his life and I’m just so thankful to Allah for having him in my life.


Arrived home, I went upstairs to my room with ‘Baby’ my cat, my sexy cat, to accompany me in my bed. And I fell asleep…..


Mama went to my room, it was dark already and it was maghrib. My mom switched on the lights and asked me to wake up. But I could’nt, I was still feeling so sick that I could barely move. I continued sleeping until it was 7:58pm. I phoned my baby, asking for what he was up to and telling him of how I was doing. Then I continued sleeping again.


I woke up again at 11-ishe, went to the kitchen and grabbed a chicken cooked by Bibih (my dearest cousin) and I had a hot chocolate milk just to filled my empty tummy. I phoned up my zainul as I walked to my room, and I told him of how I miss him so much and we said goodnight to each other as we closed the phone.


This morning, I woke up at 10am, ‘Baby’ was also still sleeping with me. She is just so cute! And that I realized that she is my pet, my bestfriend.

To Health & Devotion,
Mrs. Zane

0 comments: