BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I Love U Hun" Day

Today, me and my zainul went out for sungkai together. I made up the occasion as "I Love U Hun" Day from my zainul for me... hehe.. chali but cute and lovely... It was my zainul's treat, iatah I made it up commemorating the said occasion. Aku suka.."I Love U Hun" Day... hehe

Raya is coming, i still haven't have my baju raya yet. My zainul wants me to be lawa iatah he encourages me to work on it coz now I realize that I should pamper myself to look fabulous time hari raya.. (receiving ang pau hari raya would be better, to me..hehe) Nevermind...coz i think he's right about it, iatah i'm gonna look as hot as i wanna be.. (i'm bragging myself again and again..bad habit, so bad habit of mine). Anyways, my zainul loves me genuinely coz i'm genuinely hot (somebody stop me...!) hehe..astaga..
"Zainul hunny, i'd like to say thank u so much for your treat and just want u to know that I have had another great time with u tonight,as always. I love you so much" - ur gf

Peace, (hehe)

Pic of 13 Sept 2008

0 comments: