BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nature Shots Me


My quote for today:
“State of mind is u spoke after u think” - me


I could'nt continue my fast after 9AM, due to nature shots me ;) No wonder that few days back I’ve had been so anonymously upset. No! Furious’s the right word.. My victims were my zainul, my family and myself! Godness me..

I burst out crying yesterday in my room, I was feeling miserable and hollow =’( Those feelingS that I just could’nt keep it to myself anymore and I ended up crying, with no zainul’s shoulder to cry on.

Anyways, I’m 32% glad that I managed to send over my kain for baju raya yesterday. Unfortunately, they’ll only be done approximately 1 week after raya. I hope my baju raya to be siap before or by the 2nd of raya would do too... Just wanna make my zainul happy coz his happiness & ‘he love me-ness’ are what I have to jaga the most ;)
I miss my zainul so much...

And btw, tadi after kraja, my sister and I went to huaho tutong, we encountered with a hungry stray male mid-kitten [which later I named him Santos :) ] Then I asked Dd to rush to buy food nya. While waiting, I stood by Santos and he was just ‘gelek-gelek’ d my kaki. Kan menangis ku meliat. As soon as Dd showed up with Santos’s food, I tear off the packet and poured it on the plastic bag and served him and then we left with hati yg so barat... :’( Aminth ia dpt makanan everyday till ia sihat everyday...Amin.




“Zainul, I wanna be your wife that we could always be next to each other 24/7...!” -ur gf

Mrs Zane
xoxo

0 comments: