BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fish Spa


Hello to all of you beautiful people..! ;D I'm happy..! ;D My Zainul surprised me by taking me to a fish spa yesterday. Yes, a FISH SPA in Brunei!




The Fish Spa is in Gadong (TK Restaurant area). So, pamper yourself by going there with your friends or your love ones!


We hung out at LaMee afterwards. A couple of minutes later, one of my fave lovebirds (Kaz & Hady) came by and joined us, followed by Adib too (their+My Zainul's friend).

I helped my zainul packing his luggage tadi. He's flying off to KL tomorrow for a 1 week vacation :'(
Syahmi ada tadi, iatah happy ku jua...! ;D He's so adorable. I miss him for everysecond like I miss my zainul 24/7.
"Zainul hunny, thank you for the fish spa & pampering me with your love everyday. You're my everything.." - your wifey-wanabe ;)

0 comments: