BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Precious

I had a rough evening lastnight, Allah knows what.. sigh. Baby was staring at me for quite so long on my drawer mcm disguising like one of my items saja..hehe.. She stares at me so batah till I was fallen asleep. She's just such a great companion whenever I'm alone..
***
My Zainul & I went to the 3rd Consumer Fair at ICC yesterday afternoon. Unlike last year, the sticker a.k.a visitor's pass is bigger than the last 2nd CF. We intended to make fun by sticking it to my Zainul's 'T' (as shown in the picture below). We were walking side by side towards the exit of the ICC. Everyone who passed us had this 'eh, lain jua fashion nya ani' look. Hehe..! We laughed out loud everytime melintas org-org yg stared at it...HAHA! We enjoyed it.




"I love you so very much, Zainul. Every Times spent with u is precious" - your Zar

*

0 comments: