BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Anti-Slander


Anef & I went to the Mall today, for the first time we jln to the Mall together..! hehe.. and we ended up ke Swensen afterwards nya. He doesn't want his picture to be taken coz he doesn't like the Mall. Iatah he gmbr aku saja. Anef Athens is my dearest brotherly-sisterly friend and I hope flight nya ke KL nanti balik-balik delayed smpi he fed-ups and inda jadi kan ke KL and stay d Brunei Darussalam The Kingdom of Unexpected Treasure ini..hehe!

Biar this picture reminds me of my time d the Mall with Anef ;p

Well, last Thursday, I was wearing tudung abaya that I had to lilit-lilit all over my head to wear it right. I screwed it up smpi I looked like 'entah mcm apakah' and that I was so in need of extra pins. Kali I checked for the pins in my car and I found my other jewelleries yang rupanya I've been keeping it in my car in which I thought I've misplaced them. Ish-Ish-Ishhhh..hehe..



And this friend of his, ia bitchy and getting dumber coz i bet because of his life has fallen apart iatah kalah perempuan bitchy nya trying to manipulate my man esp by his wrong judgement as if he knows 'what really happened'. Well, I refuse to waste my time to be sedih-sedih over his stupidity of action atu coz after all, he's a pathetic loser, no doubt. Ia mcm org minyak tu..Astah!

I love my man for no matter what, patiently. That's how I move on.

I wanna send that pathetic loser/org minyak atu to Bermuda Triangle!

0 comments: