BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BAR813

I attended ITB info day last Saturday, 13 Feb and I have acquired the informations I needed and pretty much ready for my next move! InsyAllah and amin.

Me & Mizah

***

I went to Rachy's CNY Open House with my girlfriends yesterday. We had a great conversation and laugh together, in which, at least, it heals my sober emotions yang so unwanted atu :')

Dayah, Zahirah Rachel, Fizah & Me[my eyes chali here..boo..]

Part of our talks were about when I was on my way to bandar that afternoon, then I saw this new car with plate license no. BAB1018 (notice the highlighted letters & number?) hehe...while were eating, Zahirah ckp that she can't wait for 'BAR' coz it would be cool to have BAR813 for BARBIE! and she said she would change her Mini Cooper jadi pink too...and yang siuk too, when me and Zahirah were talkin' about Disney-Disney and we saw this castle (rumah orang along the way Dayah's residence..hehe) and we were feeling like we were in the fairy-tale world of Disney..hehe chali but siuk rasanya..!

Then this morning me and Dayah were talkin' about it and rupanya she also has the desire to obtain the plate license no. BAR813 nanti too...like uh-oh..and we even tarus calculate the time-frame for 'BAR' to be released nanti like approximately in 4-5 years time from now..hehe...ertinya, we have to berabut and amin tah Zahirah and Dayah inda ingat about it nanti..hehe! (Astaa, sorry Ya Allah :s )

Oh Hey, Fake Longchamp and Fake Marc Jacobs are now available in Brunei..like wth?! Ish!

I patiently love my only soulmate for no matter what; the key is patience and bnyk doa sincerely.

The world is still spinnin' ; My prayer to Allah got me no trippin' ; for as long as I'm still breathin'

0 comments: