BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Other Side

I didn’t exactly know where to go for my lunch today and so I’ve decided asking my friends and they kindly brought me to tag along with them to Sumbangsih Mulia.

Actually, I have a serious hygiene concern that I have had to be selective for eatery places :s So, i thought, hey imma give it a shot.. :)

When we arrived disana, I felt like mcm bukan d Brunei.. awu….

We picked out where we wanted to buy our meal and prior to that, of course, we did the hygiene-wise selection.

And then we looked for tmpt duduk.

While enjoying our meals, they shared their opinions upon their preference for being there. Besides affordable, convenient eatery court and bnyk selection of Bruneian typical food, etc, they told me that pernah one afternoon they went there then ada live band and org nyanyi arah the stage and then bnyk org cheering. I laughed out loud when they cerita-cerita to me as they were exaggerating with their stories as if ada this makcik pernah performed overly smpi kononnya she took off her head-scarf and so. Haha! Iatah chali!

This is just one of the particular things that really have opened up my eyes to see the outside world, especially for being with circle of friends. Only certain people know what and why…and with that, I will never ever let anyone to violate my choice of doing the things that i wanna do as long as i know to compare yg baik or inda baik ad as long as inda crossin' the line! *phew!*

And am so grateful for having people who really care for me! Banyak org really really really care for me! May Allah bless us all :')

This is the miniEST Red Velvet with Creme-Cheese yg I ordered and batah tunggu for the delivery from a friend of mine. Luckily I ordered 2 sets ($2x5pieces) that I shared it with Dina (so that Dina inda minta mine) and luckily the miniEST cupcakes ani nyaman so it was like a worth of long waiting. Sekali ada lagi size nya yg tiny tu, size nya like my nose. hehe...!

0 comments: