BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Da Vinci's No Code

Today, they drew me heart shape yg quite better :)

The first time i asked them to draw was only like this (picture below) I bagi 2.21/10 for the scale :) kesian.




Actually, I have taken picture of my latte too yg last Friday (and yes, I forced them to draw me something, I forced them to surprise me..hehe..) it was only like a marble-spiderweb but unfortunately, I ter-deleted the picture!

Iatah i've just given them idea of drawings for them to surprise me in every of my latte nanti..hehe...

***
I had lunch with my other friends d FDL today. With this other group of my dearest friends ani, we've never talked about our own personal lives..hehe..as mostly nya we've talked about something else or someone else, per say, hehe! iatah chali-chali and good times tapinya... (but not entirely mengumpat! krg masuk neraka nada chali...nauzubillah! :p ).

Well, what's up tomorrow...? Death? :) Peace y'all!

"watching Pundan amazes me :) "

0 comments: