BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dutch Ya Know?

As soon as I arrived home, I did my dance routine before I hit the shower. This week I’m so into Britney Spears’s Overprotected dance choreography (Ladies, I advise you to ikut the dance move yg Britney’s, coz I seriously think that she’s the best dancer ever as proven in most of her music videos) Oh hey, this is a getting-in-shape advise, ok.. :)

Sebenarnya, I love the shape of Dutch Lady punya bottle, ani baru tah dumb-bell nama nya! and I love drinkin’ milk although I’m not a baby girl anymore…I love milk, I love milk, I love milk…!!! Hehehe…what?

Anyways, today I had my brunch in the office iatah I was not too hungry anymore for lunch break time. So, I brought my girlfriend to Yaya as we wanna ‘cuci mata’.

Iatah today, I emphasize banar2 as I realized for the definition of ‘Cuci Mata’ from the perspective of the 2 different worlds of the sexes; hehe…

Cuci Mata is
Boys: Liat chicks or alai
Girls: Window shopping.

Aha!

This is so banar! This isn’t theory boys & girls, but it is the truthful practical ;) *ai-yai-yai*

Well anyways, banyak kami target for the items to buy that we rather wait for our payday yg gonna happen NEXT WEEK! yay! Let today be the financial planning and when the day has come baru tah the exact retail-therapy, asal kan inda over-spending.. ok boys & girls…? :p

Oh, I‘ve just seriously realized that I have been munching SNICKERS for almost every day now, since February…banar…. hmm..sweet tooth of mine..addiction yg inda payah ke rehab..hehe. ok, boys & girls. Stay safe wherever you are ;)
Btw: Yaya is Yayasan. :)

2 comments:

KHY said...

Boys: cakap chicks for ladies
Girls: cakap apa utk laki2?

;)

Zar or Nina said...

hahaha!

honestly, nada kali..for sure 'laki-laki' saja? haha! i'll do my survey dulu on this ah..hehe! :p