BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Eh Litterbugs!

Almost everything late saja today.

1. I came a lil bit late to work this morning but I compensated the time pasal Integrity..ok..hehe

2. Breakfast at Twelv with my girlfriends at 10am (Oh My…! :s ). Luckily, I ate my SNICKERS earlier on, if inda, I would feel like dying of starvation..? :s hehe..dramatic! Then we reminisced our vacation to Vietnam last year. All we ever wanted is another vacation but the matter is 'when'. :(

This is CBTL d Vietnam...i giggled when I took this picture..hehe


Eh, wait se-minute…! only 2 perkara jua saja yg ‘late’..hehe..i exaggerated..!

Why am I talking like this kan…? :p

On my way back home, I just couldn’t stop glancing at the night sky tadi coz the moon is so pretty tonight, mcm a smile, iatah I smiled saja…how I wish I ada a telescope by now.. I must have it before I die! Yes, insyAllah I’m gonna buy it!

Oh, i wanna volunteer myself to arrest & summon of $5000 (or $500? hehe!) for litterbugs di Brunei! I'm pretty serious about this!

0 comments: