BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Permisi Miss!

This month, I rewarded myself in conjuction to the Secretary's Week and ada fashion show too last Saturday at Seasons.

Since my coffee-date with Meezah, Reezah and Marlina has been postponed since last February, so I've decided inviting them to join me celebrating the Secretary's Week ;) Unfortunately, Lina couldn't come coz she kerja. The fashion show was just a so-so though, but the models were stunning and i love their sexy high-heels and and their make-ups too coz lawa and ngam. Overall, we had fashionably-fun together ;)


Meezah, Me & Reezah

But we'll plan for our coffee-date soon.

Yesterday, I went out with my girlfriends (Tuty, Fizah & Zahirah) for our shopping-date + coffee-date. Yang chalinya, we were expecting to get items like brabis, but then, we nada bnyk bali barang..hehe..but the good thing was that we did not over-splurge this time. Iatah bagus! and that's hebat, yes? :)

Skali, we are planning to go to Miri by end of this May, insyAllah, shopping.


How I wish I can get the items from the magazines just by clicking the ones I want..kan very nice...*day-dreamin'*
oh, I love Zuhair Murad's designs! Seriously, I would wear his collections everyday if I may. :')

0 comments: