BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Introversion 26

It's my official birthdate today (07 Ramadhan). So I'm officially 26 now.

I'm aging! I mean, 26...just so close to 30 or 40 or 50..but on the positive side, I'm grateful that I'm happy and I have the utmost love from my circle and I'm still alive that I'm still able to pray to Allah with whatever doa.

I'm thankful for having Nabila as my half baby sister. I couldn't sleep well lastnight thinking about her coz I miss her so much.

So what's ahead for me, especially in my love life? It's just the thing of something from Allah that I'm looking forward to (patiently), because it would make my life complete for being able to love and to be loved by a real man who can just love me bisai-bisai. I just couldn't ask for more.

So, I'm 26 now, few things about me that I would like to list down... :-

1) I love food so very much;
2) I love Justin Bieber so much but I can't stand his Never Say Never and Somebody To Love songs;
3) I'm allergic to dust;
4) I would be so upset if there were distractions when I'm in action in the kitchen;
5) I'm an introvert;
6) I love anything that smells good;
7) I must drink chilled Mr. Brown coffee every morning
(be it the original, French Vanilla or the Caramel);
8) Utopia by Within Temptation feat. Chris Jones & I Try by Macy Gray still top my chart up until now;
9) I watch The Killers every Saturday morning.

What else...?

0 comments: