BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

At Last

Ain't too little too late for Fizah & I went for our desire to anywhere for a vacation just before Ramadhan comes. So, last week, we went to the Universal Studio Singapore for our getaway.

For the next trip story, Sara is getting married this early December and she has invited me & Ady to her wedding, but unfortunately, due to the unforeseen circumstances, neither the both of us seemed to be able to be there that I have to cancel my plan to go to Nigeria due to my budget constraint. How I wish that I could be there at Sara's wedding since she's so kind enough to pay for our hotel room.

On the other hand, I'm thinking to pay a visit to Ady in UK next January 2012 insyAllah. :)

I wanna start Scrapbooking! :)

0 comments: