BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ms. Mini

I love going out shopping with our baby Nabila! She doesn't go kusut-kusut at all and she knows what she wants.

T
he amazing part is whenever we asked her to pick the items that she might want, she'll be so wisely-selective. Cutest part was when she checks on the price macam c banar..hehe!

When I brought her to the bookstore, she shows her interest when I read her the pictorial book of Elmo while she carries her Elmo in her tiny-tiny-tiny little hands.. :)

For the
whole week ago, I now have made my decision to send her to Al-Falaah School nanti. My second option would be Stella School.

My dad wants Nabila to have her own perfect sports shoes. So, this is what I bought for her. Ain't it cute? ;)

0 comments: