BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Status

Lastnight, our names jadi Bond, James Bond..hehe

So ok, my good friends and I went for an impromptu sungkai out and coffee afterwards yesterday.

For the past few weeks I've been observing my male friends' conversations..hehe..it's amusing actually ;p

It occurs to me that my other group of male friends previously have had the kind of the same agenda-slash-situation in their conversations too.

Let me just cut the chase now; their conversations are about their 'delima' with girls. I find it interesting though, that they wanna get the girl(s) they think they wanna hook up with.

It's just about getting on the next phase of life especially when someone's ready to set their commitment gradually until they find the right one. They would feel insulted if they were being labelled as 'playa' whereas, they meant well.

To me, the simple definition of a playa is when he or she chooses Lust Over Love. Bearing that in mind, this kind of people will feel a pang of remorse that will haunt them FOR LIFE!, trust me :) because what goes around comes around by Allah aren't bull-s.

It is indeed crucial for every one to have the right life partner to spend the whole life with. There goes in finding the real true love.

So, anyone who has been betrayed by their former lover(s), keep holding on to your faith in Allah's kuasa that you deserve someone better than you can't imagine. The key is with lotsa doa, patience and tawakal.

Love is about compatibility. As for myself, I ain't compatible to a heartless psycho.
and in friendships, I ain't compatible with a lanji girl. Deuces!

0 comments: